London Vista - X100S

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by petach, Oct 22, 2013.

1. petach

petach FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Took this a coupe of days ago just to remind me how good this camera is. I am struggling with my street work and attrition rate is about 97 per cent. I am ok if tripoded or other firm surface is used. Although the tremor is left handed and I am right handed....the tremor is enough to show through in the right hand........consequently my street work is soft bordering on OOF.

I may have to go back to the Ricoh GRD......I did my best street work with that camera and I tried one the other day. Huge difference in my handling of it.

Anyways, London. Here we go:

10415138314_dd54461a0b_b.
    Thames Vista by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

• Like Like x 6
  2. Jmach72

Jmach72 FujiXspot Rookie

Oct 21, 2013
    Nice panning with the Jag!

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    I like this one very much, Pete.

We all have our different loves...and they can change over time. If the Rico GRD works better for you for your street work, so be it. Meanwhile perhaps you can engage the X100s for scenes like this - at which you are clearly excelling.:bravo-009:

4. petach

Feb 16, 2013
    Thanks BB, hanging on.........trying not to let 1 go to fund the other. Looking out for a cheap GRD3 although tempted by GR Digital. But, saving for next trip to Australia and New Zealand in the new year (January) and I want the 70-200 to go with my 6D Canon. Oh, its all "I want"..:eek:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. petach

Feb 16, 2013
    cheers, thanks for stopping by.

6. Armanius

Armanius FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Texas
    Muttley
    Nice photo Pete. Your work continues to excel in spite of the circumstances. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1