Looking through the door...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by snkenai, Feb 1, 2013.

1. snkenai

snkenai FujiXspot Regular

Jan 31, 2013
    Campbellsville, KY
    From across the "hall".
    Been watching with interest the growth of the Fuji arsenal and adaptation by SC members. I've been wading through the information and user reports, on the many new mirrorless cameras introduced, over the last 2 or 3 years. Have bought and/or traded for several. I am a member of all 4 of Amin's forums.
    I have nearly stopped visiting the TalkNex, as I have about decided that I probably won't be moving into the Nex series.

I Visit the mu43 site every day, as I still have an E-p2, but don't spend much time there.

SC has been my defacto forum home for a long while. It has encompassed most of my photography interest and activity, very well. And in that realm I have both the E-p2 and the Pentax K-01.

My interest in the Fuji cameras is strong but the money is weak.

"But good things come to those wait"

Steve

• Like Like x 1
  2. WT21

WT21 FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    I like SC, because its a really friendly place to compare multiple systems, but I think its a great idea to have this dedicated Fuji site, as it could suddeny grow (much like Talknex is doing now) with new Fuji converts/enthusiasts. I think even if I don't get an X camera right away, I'm going to tell others I meet online about this site.

3. capodave

capodave FujiXspot Veteran

Jan 31, 2013
    Mission Viejo CA
    Dave Kavlich
    Just get one Bill.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Got my fingers crossed you get the X20 giveaway.

• Like Like x 1