Melbourne street art

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by jacques, Jul 17, 2013.

1. jacques

jacques New to FujiXspot

Jul 17, 2013
    X100s

Attached Files:

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Cool shots. Probably one of the most photogenic alleyways in Melbourne :thumbup:

3. petach

petach FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    What'daya know. I am in Melbourne visiting cousins. Staying in Surrey Hills with Mrs T.

Am out and about on the Yarra in city centre tonight if anyone wants a beer and a few snaps with a Pom?

4. Phoenix

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Sorry Peter, school night :(

However! there's a meet up group planning to take some photos of Fireworks in in the Docklands on Friday 19/07/13 around 7pm onwards (info here) , and we're hanging out the nearby pub for a couple of pints afterwards,

Alternatively

There is also a Peruvian festival the next day Saturday 20/07/13 around 3pm to 11pm, there's supposed to be food and craft stalls, music, etc.. (info here) I'll attend with just 1 or 2 other people.

Let me know if you want to join ! :dance3:

5. petach

Feb 16, 2013
    Oh....what a pity. Sounds great fun, both. I am in Blairgowrie and on the Gt Ocean Rd from Friday for about a week. Shall I drop you a line when I get back to melbs?.

Pete

6. Phoenix

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Sure, sounds good, catch up for a brew, maybe walk around the CBD and do some street shots :2thumbs:

7. petach

Feb 16, 2013
    Sounds like a plan. Will pm you my cell phone number. Just got back in from a blue hour shoot after the rain came and went. Off early to. Blairgowrie in the morning.

Cheers

Pete

8. Phoenix

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    No worries, have fun and make sure you take heaps of shots of the 12 apostles, last time I heard there's only 11 left, it's quite a sight to see. I'll catch up with you when you get back.

9. White_Canvas

White_Canvas FujiXspot Regular

Jul 6, 2013
    Northern Ireland
    Fantastic images. Glad you shared them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2