Microphones

Discussion in 'Fuji X10, X20, X30, XF1, and X-S1' started by alejandro.lopezavila, Mar 14, 2013.

1. alejandro.lopezavila

alejandro.lopezavila New to FujiXspot

Mar 13, 2013
    When I travel I take pictures and videos with my smartphone because I don't like to carry my D7000 around, I only use it for work, and I was thinking the compact form of the X20 it would be perfect to take quality pictures and video of my vacations, concerts and leisure activities; while I think the onboard stereo microphones are better than my iPhone's microphone but I was thinking that the MIC-ST1 would be a good option or a Rode Videomic or a Sennheiser which I think would need a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter, are there smaller microphones available and the 2.5mm to USB adapter available separately?

2. speedandstyle

speedandstyle FujiXspot Regular

I do video as part of my job and I use Sennheiser most of the time, good products. The Rode brand is also good, some freinds use them. I can't say if the Fuji mic is any good but it has got to be better than the built in mics. They do make 2.5mm to usb adaptors but I am not sure if they will work or not.