1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Minty X-E1 (silver) plus 18-55 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mikey, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Minty X-E1 (silver) plus 18-55

Ships to
    USA

Link to Ebay listing
    See eBay listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141116934891?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Upgrading to the X-E2 (can't afford keeping this as a second body) and will be ditching the awesome 18-55 (already have too many lenses right now).

Will also consider any upfront offer outside of eBay before bidding starts (I will pull down the listing and honor the outside offer.. PayPal regular with fees included. Shipping stays at 15usd). Please note, however, that I won't be able to ship this out until end of next week/start of 11/25 as the box and accessories are in my other home in Cincinnati (I spend half my time in Long Island, NY)

Make an offer (but please hurry or I won't be able to honor it once eBay bidding starts) or otherwise bid with confidence on eBay. 100% seller feedback on Mu-43.com.

References
    Mu-43: yekimrd, eBay: mhuang04

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.