A big congrats to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
.... our own BBW with her 'gritty' black & white image (below). Over to you BB to set the next theme.

5697656967_be6ff09e34_b.jpg

I'm so surprised! Don, actually called me to let me know. Many thanks!

So...drum roll......

The next weekly challenge is "Portraits" - and please, let your creative juices flow - a portrait is a portrait....and it knows no bounds!:flowers_2: Let the photographing begin!

Congrats BB. I didn't enter for lack of having anything applicable. Just looked through them all and there are some great ones. But I'd have voted for yours if I'd been in this one. Looking forward to the next...

-Ray

Reactions: BBW
Thanks pals, you're very kind.:cloud-9-039:

Just FYI, Ray and anyone else who might be reading - as of this last go round, The Weekly Challenge is open to voting by everyone - even if they have not participated. We're hoping to encourage more entries this way. I think it's a great way to subliminally get us all to think about things differently... Some of us may go out hunting for that WC theme... I did this week, but it wasn't when saw and took this picture - I took another picture, the one of my daughter's college books and Bushmill's, with this theme in mind...but when I looked at my recent photos...I chose this one because I liked it a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back