1. Dear Guest,

Due to the expense and work involved in keeping several small websites updated, I will soon be merging FujiXspot.com, SeriousCompacts.com, LeicaPlace.com, and ForeverFilm.org. The final site name and destination are yet to be determined. I'm hopeful that the new site will be better for everyone involved than the sum of its parts. Please let me know in the forum or by private conversation if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

All best,

Mr Blue Eyes

Discussion in 'Portrait - Fuji' started by Jmach72, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Jmach72

Jmach72 FujiXspot Rookie

Oct 21, 2013
    Mr Blue Eyes taking a bath...

• Like Like x 5
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    Wow!! First - what incredible blue eyes and what a cutie pie! And second - welcome to FujiXspot!

Now, which Fuji camera did you use for this lovely portrait of, I'm guessing, your son AKA Mr. Blue Eyes?:biggrin_old:

I see I've got to catch up on all of your posts!

P.S. I now realize that it's the great and wonderful original X100 - hooray, from me...another X100 believer!:2thumbs:
  3. Jmach72

Jmach72 FujiXspot Rookie

Oct 21, 2013

Thank very much!
    The X100 of course! There is so much to discover on this camera. I still do not understand why some people buy it and then sell it again after 2 weeks. They need to take time to get used to it.
    Its like the same with people buying a dslr and only shoot in 'easy all automic mode'... Or like buying a Mountainbike and only using it on a street.

And yes , mr bleu eyes is my 5-years old son...

Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RT_Panther

RT_Panther FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Great work!

Home Alone! :cool::)
  5. pniev

pniev FujiXspot Veteran

May 13, 2013
    Great shot indeed!