My X-Pro2 book manuscript is ready

Discussion in 'Coffee with Rico Pfirstinger, Fuji X-Pert' started by flysurfer, May 19, 2016.

1. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Yesterday, I've submitted the German and English manuscripts for my X-Pro2 book to my publishers in Germany and the U.S.

If you want to be kept in the loop about the publishing date of the English edition (ebook and print), please sign-up here.

Also, my publisher rocky nook is moving offices from Santa Barbara to San Francisco, and they are offering a 40% moving discount on all paperback editions of their photography books. This might be a nice opportunity to make a deal, but the offer ends on May 24. Click here for more information on how to get this discount.

Writing the manuscript for the X-Pro2 book was an interesting experience. I had to change thousands of things from previous manuscripts, which I didn't really expect beforehand. After all, aren't Fuji's cameras all very alike? Seems like the devil's in the details. Of course, my next stop will be a book on the upcoming X-T2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JHS

JHS New to FujiXspot

May 29, 2016
    I tried using my Canon 320 Speedlight with my X Pro2 but it over exposes everything. I tried auto and manual. Any suggestions?

3. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Dial down the Canon flash in manual mode, and use an adapter that only loops through the sync signal.