1225202691_rufEx-XL.jpg

1225218445_UZjSy-XL.jpg

1225217746_ZRQxi-XL.jpg

1225232548_zAjdq-XL.jpg

1225226669_aFySS-XL.jpg

1225234815_sQuMV-XL.jpg

more here
Olinda - Nicholas Garden - boyzo's Photos

John, is this a new car for you? I'm not up on the Honda's but I take it this is one of their speedsters? Looks as though you had a wonderful driving day - even scaring up some "wild life" with that duo!:D

John, is this a new car for you? I'm not up on the Honda's but I take it this is one of their speedsters? Looks as though you had a wonderful driving day - even scaring up some "wild life" with that duo!:D

Wylie no its not a new car I've had it for 2 years .. and yes its the fastest car in Honda's lineup (Type R stands for racing) the engine it built only for that model can do 8,500RPM, engines are individually assembled NOT on a normal production line basis it also uses the unique Valve operating principle Honda name VTEC (variable valve timing) this gives very high power (without a Turbo) this is very different to the simplistic variable valve technology that BMW AUDI Toyota use that's now where near as effective (also they mostly use Turbo for performance .. which has drawbacks)
The car is not for everyone .. its ride is very sporty and very firm and is manual only (6speed) it also attracts alot of attention people stop and ask me about it when I park it in places

And well yes was a great day ... no wildlife actually appeared only Pets ;-)

The garden is amazing its not manicured but has lovely old Gum trees and it rambles .. Its the old Estate of the Nicholas Aspro family the ones who maid a fortune from the pain killer "Aspro"
There is a huge ART DECO mansion that you would love but closed to the public (in hands of a developer)

J

Back