Nik Software Suite for $127 Using Coupon Code "MU-43"

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Amin Sabet, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jan 31, 2013
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Huge (70%) price drop by Google-owned Nik Software for their software suite, now $150.

After applying our 15% coupon code "MU-43", the cost is $126.65!*

Direct link: Nik Collection

8591279044_e8778230ba.

*Coupon code is from Mu-43.com, but the revenue from Mu-43.com helps pay for this site's server costs, so it's really a shared coupon code :clap2:.

Update / important note: If you have already purchased any of the Nik Software programs within the past five years, you should have gotten an email with a link to download all of the applications for free. In many cases, this email has been going to people's junk/spam mail folder, so check that folder for an email titled "Thanks for your support: upgrade to the new Nik Collection by Google" which probably arrived on March 25th. If you didn't get the email, send an email to Nik Support.

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jan 31, 2013
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

3. Mitch

Mitch FujiXspot Regular

Feb 9, 2013
    Piscataway, NJ
    I used your code the other night and just did the rating on Retailmenot

4. Ade

Ade New to FujiXspot

Apr 20, 2013
    Thanks for the info - my trial had just ended, perfect timing.

5. fujix

fujix New to FujiXspot

Apr 21, 2013
    Germany
    Any drawbacks when using the promo code?

Hi there,

The coupon code MU-43 is still valid; after entering it, the price is reduced from $149 to $126.65. :cool:

But also a note appears which says: "Special promo (Excludes 3rd party products & specials)" — what are these "3rd party products & specials" which I won't be getting when making use of the promo code?

Thank you,
    fujix

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jan 31, 2013
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I don't know the answer to that. That is no longer or coupon code. Nik ended our affiliate arrangement.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

7. pharaviel

pharaviel FujiXspot Regular

Apr 16, 2013
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    Got it when I found it on mu-43, awesome!

8. Armanius

Armanius FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Texas
    Muttley
    I used the coupon code yesterday late afternoon (CST), and it still worked.

If I could only figure out how to use the plug-ins now ...