1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

Olympus PEN E-P5 + VF-4 + 14-42mm lens for Fuji X camera | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by robertmwilliams, Jun 1, 2014.

1. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams FujiXspot Regular

0   0   0

May 4, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Olympus PEN E-P5 + VF-4 + 14-42mm lens for Fuji X camera

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Like new Olympus PEN E-P5 camera with VF-4 viewfinder and 14-42 (28-84mm equiv) lens.
    This camera takes amazing photos and has upgrades over even the OM-D EM-5.
    Some highlights include:
    -- 5 axis in body stabilization
    -- wifi
    -- 1/8000 shutter
    -- 9 fps shooting
    -- focus peaking
    -- 16 megapixel sensor (updated version of the one in the OMD-EM-5)
    I am including 2 batteries as well.
    The package deal also includes the new Olympus VF-4 EVF for the E-P5 camera.
    This is Olympus' highest resolution viewfinder and looks amazing.

In trade I would like a Fujifilm X series camera (X-E1/2, x100s or X-Pro 1) with a lens.
    My camera is in like new condition and I would like the one offered to be as well.

I also have an Olympus 45mm f/1.8 and Olympus 40-150mm lenses I can include for offers of Fuji X series camera outfits with lenses other than the 18-55mm kit lens.

Or you can choose a silver/black Olympus OMD-EM-5 body instead of the E-P5 body as the basis for a trade.

References
    mu-43.com: robertmwilliams

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: