Patna or...

Discussion in 'Fuji X-Mount Cameras' started by elandel, Apr 16, 2017.

1. elandel

elandel FujiXspot Regular

Feb 4, 2014
    Hi all. Which are the best non original batteries for the XT1? Are the batteries the same on XT20?

2. mikEm13

mikEm13 FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    They use the same batteries. I can't help you with the off brand batteries I don't use them myself.

3. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    Thanks

4. Covey22

Covey22 FujiXspot Veteran

May 21, 2015
    Armando J. Heredia
    I've used Wasabi brand (comes with battery and charger) on both XE-1s and XT-10s extensively. I like the charger because the outlet forks are built into the charger box itself (no separate cord like Fuji OEM) and the charger lights make sense. Put in an exhausted or partly drained battery and the light turns Red. Once fully charged, it turns Green.

5. Mike G

Mike G FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    I rather guess it's about which country you come from if that is to be useful, at least with a detachable cord it is possible use the same charger worldwide by changing the cord!

6. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    I got the Patona Premium batteries w/charger and everything seems to work well.

7. BobbyT

BobbyT Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Bobby Tingle
    I second the Wasabi batteries. And their new double charger has an USB style cord.

8. Covey22

Covey22 FujiXspot Veteran

May 21, 2015
    Armando J. Heredia
    Yep I just saw that looking around for Sony batts for a new compact I have. Certainly useful anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1