Problems with Front Page

Discussion in 'Site Information, Help, and Feedback' started by stillshunter, Jul 6, 2013.

1. stillshunter

stillshunter FujiXspot Rookie

May 14, 2013
    SE NSW, Australia
    Mark
    Thought it might be a temporary glitch but a few days in I'm still having issues with the Front Page. If I use the link from Serious Compacts (top-ish right alongside the mu43, LeicaPlace, etc. links) I'm transported to the Front Page no problems. But once I've done some browsing on FujiXspot and refresh or click the "Front Page" button (top-ish left) I'm directed instead to the "Forum" area. No matter how many times I click "Front Page" it's to the Forum I am led.

Hmmm.... Hope you can help as I like the Front Page as my primary interface.

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Yes, I've found this to be true for quite a while, Mark and don't know why it is this way. The way I get to the Front Page is by clicking on the FujiXspot logo at the top left.

Perhaps one of the other more "on top of it" Mods knows the reasons - or we'll give Amin a shout.:wink_old:

3. Luke

Luke FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    sorry I can't help. I'm technologically ignorant.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    I have messaged Amin in the past, I think it just got missed.

5. BBW

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Just dropped Amin a note, so we'll see if we can get this straightened out. Meanwhile, try clicking on the logo.:tiphat:

6. BBW

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Seems as though Amin has worked his magic behind the scenes and the Front Page tab is back to its old self and working just right. Thank you, Amin!:bravo-009: And thank you Mark for bringing the problem up, I'd just gotten lazy and used to it.:blush::wink_old: