1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

Rangefinder Lenses for your Fuji! | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by rbelyell, Oct 18, 2013.

1. rbelyell

rbelyell FujiXspot Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 14, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Rangefinder Lenses for your Fuji!

Prices
    see below

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    i have bought/sold on this 'series' of forums (though not on this one), on rangefinder forum and manual focus lens forum and have excellent references. i will gladly provide more pictures. you pay shipping, i pay paypal.

i am selling:

1) Voigtlander Color Heliar 75/2.5, black, ltm, with original hood and box. this is a legendary performer, nice and compact, beautifully moving aperture and focus, in pristine condition. $325

2) Leica Elmar-C 90/4, black, M mount. compact, sharp as a tack and every inch a Leica, in excellent shape. comes with filter adapter and hood. $275

i am also selling a complete Ricoh GXR M mount kit with EVF, extra battery, original accessories amd manuals, no box. takes amazing pictures, looks and works beautifully, no marks. $700

please feel free to PM with questions.
    tony

[​IMG]
    View attachment 16445
    [​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    usps

Shipping charge
    actual cost

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.