RAW CONVERTER ? XT1 FILES.

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by NITE, Feb 8, 2017.

1. NITE

NITE New to FujiXspot

Feb 8, 2017
    Hello folks, for a XT1 for long exposure raw conversion with ND Filters or bulb exposures I 'd like to ask the most liked raw converter for the XT1 files please.
    (Severely burnt from Canon files and just come upon the Fuji excellent files.)
    Would adobe photoshop be highly suited to the files??
    I have APPLE MAC computer.....
    Thanks in advance...............

2. Covey22

Covey22 FujiXspot Regular

May 21, 2015
    Iridient Developer is a full fledged suite and raw converter for Mac. It's gotten pretty good reviews, but I'm on PC, so I can only speak to his recent port of the converter. Nonetheless, I like the results.

3. BobbyT

BobbyT Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Bobby Tingle
    There are several. Capture One, Light Room, Photoshop, OnOne Raw, Iredient Developer, and Silky Pix. The best thing to do is download the free trials from all of them. See which one gets the best results, as well as the one you like to work in the most. I constantly go back and forth between Capture One and the LR/PS package. Using both with the Nik plugin suite.

4. TonyTurley

TonyTurley FujiXspot Veteran

May 2, 2016
    Tony
    I use RawTherapee, with GIMP and the Nik Collection for further processing if so desired. RT works fine with Fuji Raw files. There are versions for Linux and Windows, but don't know about Mac.

• Like Like x 1