1. Dear Guest,

Due to the expense and work involved in keeping several small websites updated, I will soon be merging FujiXspot.com, SeriousCompacts.com, LeicaPlace.com, and ForeverFilm.org. The final site name and destination are yet to be determined. I'm hopeful that the new site will be better for everyone involved than the sum of its parts. Please let me know in the forum or by private conversation if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

All best,

Review: Fujinon Super EBC 49mm protection filter

Discussion in 'Fuji Forum' started by entropic remnants, Aug 2, 2013.

1. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    I've had a lot of filters and prefer the ones nowadays with the very high transmission coatings designed for digital sensors and their high reflectivity.

I bought a new X100, and a used "kit" of the Fujifilm adapter ring/hood, and a Fujinon 49mm Super EBC filter from KEH.com. The filter has a very low reflectivity on par with some of the best top "digital filters" I've had from Hoya, Kenko, and Marumi.

I don't even know what they cost new, but it seems to be an excellent filter, which is what I expected. I got quite a deal on the package used from KEH and I think the filter is worth having.