Sister site?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by CaptZoom, Apr 11, 2013.

1. CaptZoom

CaptZoom FujiXspot Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    What's the m4/3 sister forum site to this one? I've tried a 4/3 forum, but it isn't very active. I'm mulling over adding a backup interchangeable kit that can take legacy glass. The camera will eventually be handed over to my son (whose 4 at the moment), whenever the next M is released (probably three to four years) at which point the M9 will become the second body. The Fuji systems are not an option, since I think the viewfinders will not hold up to the abuse dealt by a my son (though he hasn't yet dropped the 40D).

2. CaptZoom

Mar 22, 2013
    Thank you.

3. ean10775

ean10775 FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    Eric
    Amin also made it easy to get to all the sister sites using the icons at the top right of the page. The mu-43 forum is the second one.

4. CaptZoom

Mar 22, 2013
    I rarely ever use my computer for web access! After working on images 8-9 hours a day at work, I don't have it in me to use a computer. That being said, what Amin has done seems like a sensible thing to do.

5. ean10775

ean10775 FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    Eric
    In that case, there is an app for the mu-43 site. If you're on an iPhone its available from the app store. I'm not sure about android

6. CaptZoom

Mar 22, 2013
    I'm satisfied with the app I currently use, but will check out the one you mentioned.

7. CaptZoom

Mar 22, 2013
    The sister 4/3 site is much more active. Thank you for pointing me to it, and thank you Amin for fostering the photographic community.