Expired Fun stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wt21

Hall of Famer
Toys for you to play with! I've used them, now it's time for someone else to have some fun!

Oly FCON-1 (fisheye converter) that mounts to the front of the 14-42 ii or ii R. Has a small ding on the external case, but otherwise mint. Glass is perfect, etc. Asking $120 shipped and paypaled.

Kogeto for iPhone. Creates 360 degree movies on your iphone that are navigable. See Welcome to Kogeto. IQ isn't spectacular, but it's fun. Check out videos like this one (don't forget to move it around!) Kogeto Dotspots $45.

46mm close up lenses (poor photographers macro lens). Older set of 3 Vivitar close up lenses. Glass is great, build quality is great. $25

I also have an EOS to m43 adapter, which I probably got at Rainbow Imaging. It's not worth it to ship this alone, but I have no need for this. Let's say $10 if you get it with the one of the first two items.

$150 GRABS ALL FOUR TOYS, SHIPPED AND PAYPALED! (or make an offer!)

Hey -- you could try out close-up lenses, your old EOS lenses, fisheye and a fun 360 degree camera for just $150! Give it a whirl!

Paypal verified only (unless you want to send a money order or meet face to face). CONUS only.

614950.jpg

614951.jpg

614952.jpg

20120126-P1261977.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back