Spring in B&W

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by chipbutty, May 10, 2014.

1. chipbutty

chipbutty FujiXspot Regular

Aug 3, 2013
    Sheffield, UK
    • Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    What a wonderful forest path! That first one is my favorite for so man reasons. I already posted on your Flickr page about it. I hope you make a print of this - actually I could see a book from this walk... My bet is that you have more photos. Beautiful B&Ws...but that first one tells a story, and it's a image that can appear to go in so many directions...

If this is your daughter, you are a fortunate father to have such a darling little girl. Choosing to go B&W really worked out beautifully for all of these!

In the USA, we have wild garlic that are called "ramps" - just had some the other night and they were delicious!

Thanks so much for these, Rob!

3. chipbutty

chipbutty FujiXspot Regular

Aug 3, 2013
    Sheffield, UK
    Ah, that was you :) Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate them. You're right, I should really get a print of this one. Since I picked up a camera eighteen months ago I haven't had any printed. I did have some prints done for my father in law over Christmas and I was very impressed with the print quality. I'll go back to the same company and get some of my favourites on the wall. Oh yes she's my daughter. She was almost asleep by the end of the walk.

I'm working my way through your Photostream. You have some wonderful images. I was amazed that most of them seem to be with your camera phone.

I'm quite partial to Wild Garlic in a nice mushroom risotto.

How long have you been taking photographs?