Stupendous deal on "Like New In Box" Fuji X-E2 kits by eBay seller **********

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Mikey, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    I just bought an X-E2 + 18-55 kit for the wifey from ********** for just 999.99usd. That's like getting the kit lens for free. Now I know it says that on the ad that these were demo'd for a day but I've chatted with ********** in the past and they pretty much told me that they just say that to justify selling it cheaper.

I believe there's one more silver kit left and 2 more black kits left. Hurry up and get it while you can! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    I have to say I really like the X-E2 and have settled into it as my main camera. Despite the charms of the X-T1, I findthe X-E2 a mature camera system worth having.

That's a great deal.

3. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    John, it truly is a mature camera system. The only reason why I bought an X-T1 was because of the free vertical grip from Henry's Canada. After the conversion rate and selling off the grip, I pretty much got an X-T1 for the price of a used body. I think I'm set for the foreseeable future with my X-E2 and X-T1 and will just focus on any future lenses.

Like you, my wife refuses to let go of her (brown) X-M1. But I've finally convinced her to switch from micro four thirds. :p

4. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Just like that, all 4 kits are gone. :p Congrats to those who snagged up this awesome deal!!!

5. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    Ha ha! The X-M1 has turned out to be my tripod camera of choice for the most part, though I did shoot it as my second body at a dance presentation I photographed. It's a good little machine with the Fuji Magic Sensor.

X-T1 is attractive -- but just not enough to move... yet!

6. Biro

Biro Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Congratulations to Mikey and all of the other new X-E2 owners. Alas, I'll have to stick with my X-E1 for a while longer. Still, no worries because the X-E1 isn't bad at all with the latest firmware (remember to update those lenses, too) especially since I bought it new for $499. I'm now focused on picking up the 35mm f/1.4 before I worry about another Fuji body. Whether my next Fuji body is an X-E2 or an X-T1 will be determined by price and immediate "need" at some point toward the end of the year.

7. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    It's more like congrats to my wife. :p

********** put up 1 more silver X-E2 kit on eBay for 999.99usd.

8. andrewccm

andrewccm New to FujiXspot

Apr 21, 2014
    I have a barely used x-e2 body (less than a couple hundred clicks I'd say) that I probably should sell. Been using the x100s and X-T1 mostly. Nothing against the xE2 at all... It is a great body. I just have too many cameras and not enough time apparently. Lol. Congrats on the new Fuji!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk