TCSTV X-T1 test with The Camera Store's Chris Niccolls and guest Nick Devlin

Discussion in 'Fuji X-Mount Cameras' started by BBW, Feb 17, 2014.

1. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Courtesy of Chris Niccolls of The Camera Store, I'm posting a link to his X-T1 video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8Cz_v3w1E for your viewing pleasure...and to help all of you who've pre-ordered or are waiting on the sidelines to learn more. I always enjoy The Camera Store's reviews and this time Chris has Nick Devlin out in the cold with him, along their two Fuji XT1 cameras.

See what you think!

• Like Like x 5
  2. zapatista

zapatista FujiXspot Regular

Feb 6, 2013
    Denver
    Mike
    I really like the videos from The Camera Store. It's too bad they don't ship internationally or I'd use them over say Merkle/Vistek/Henrys.

• Like Like x 2
  3. serhan

serhan FujiXspot Regular

Feb 4, 2013
    NYC
  4. val

val FujiXspot Regular

Dec 27, 2013
    really enjoyed it, their videos are not boring and they always seem to be having fun.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Thanks to you, serhan, we have more fuel to add to the XT1 fire and it's becoming more and more difficult for me to turn away!

All I can say is that I am 99.99% sure that I will end up with this camera some day. Meanwhile I will lock my credit card away.

My own first thoughts in reading this one were "Gee, this camera really reminds me of my beloved OM-1"...and then I was swept away in a nostalgic film reverie... Upon continuing to read I found out Nick felt that way too:

Happy reading.:th_salute:

P.S. And Armando - he loves "face detection" too!
    :wink_old: