Testing those Fuji colors

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Pim, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Pim

Pim FujiXspot Regular

Mar 26, 2013
    Pim
    Looks like Spring has finally arrived, I went for a little walk todat with my recently bought X-E1, with the 35mm attached. Wanted to get some nature shots to see what those Fuji colors are all about...:) These are all SOOC JPegs, I had the film simulator set to Velvia, to give the colors a little more punch.

Attached Files:

2. petach

petach FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    super sooc's. Do I detect a Branizer Effect in one of the shots? The one with the green sign?

3. Pim

Pim FujiXspot Regular

Mar 26, 2013
    Pim
    If it looks like that it is unintentional...:) This is just a "normal" shot, I did push the aperture on the 35mm lens all the way open to 1.4 for this shot. I guess this lens at that aperture can produce a very shallow DoF.

4. Pim

Pim FujiXspot Regular

Mar 26, 2013
    Pim
    If it looks like that it was absolutely unintentional and certainly not made that way...:) It is a "normal" single shot, with the 35mm lens pushed all the way open to 1.4. I guess this lens at 1.4 has some pretty shallow DoF

5. cherrywood

cherrywood FujiXspot Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Ohio
    Pim, very nice on the last image. interesting geometry and color juxtaposition.
    Dennis.

6. Pim

Pim FujiXspot Regular

Mar 26, 2013
    Pim
    Sorry for the double post, I am having great difficulties with the forum today... logins don't work properly, post are delayed to the point that I am thnking I forgot to hit "submit"..:)