Thank you Amin……..!!!!

Discussion in 'Coffee Bar' started by Rich M, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Rich M

Rich M FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Hawaii
    Richard
    It is that time of year to reflect and give thanks, I and many others, on the now five photo communities that Amin has set up want to thank him for his vision, perseverance, patience, consistency and sense of purpose.

Notice I used the word community……not photo site. I have forged friendships with individuals I have never met face to face. I have gained insight into the artistic vision of others across the globe. I have asked and gotten advice on things other than cameras and gear. I have found a sense of place. I sometimes feel like I am in the old TV show "Cheers" (does that show my age?).

So…..on the eve of Thanksgiving, I would like to thank Amin and the tireless site admins for inviting me and others into their home and sharing.

Thank you Amin.

• Like Like x 6
  2. macjim

macjim FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Here here… I second that.

Sent from my iPad using FujiXspot mobile app

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jan 31, 2013
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I want to thank everyone - moderators and all the members who make these communities what they are. Thanks for your kind words also, Rich. It's been my great pleasure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    I'll add my thanks - how many years has it been?

It's a beautiful day up here in the northwestern corner of Connecticut and the frost is definitely on the pumpkin!

Thank you to Amin and all of the wonderful members here and across these dedicated communities.:grouphug::flowers_2:

• Like Like x 1