Thanks to everyone for helping to spread the word!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Amin Sabet, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jan 31, 2013
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I want to thank everyone out there who has helped to spread the word about Xtogs.com and our contest. As well, I'd like to return the favor by highlighting the sites that have helped in this way.

I'll get things started by mentioning two sites:

1001 Noisy Cameras is my favorite source for all the latest camera news, rumors, reviews, and commentary. If those things interest you, definitely check it out.

I asked several Fuji-related Flickr group admins if they would be willing to share the news about this site and the contest, and so far one of them took me up on it. Big thanks to view[ ยค ]finder, admin for this excellent Fuji X10 and X20 group on Flickr.

If you've posted on your blog/site/Flickr group/etc about Xtogs, please link back to there from this thread to give recognition.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    I can see this site growing quickly and having the same success as Mu43 & Serious Compacts and it makes a great. Complimentary site.
    All good for us and thanks to all involved in its creation.

• Like Like x 3
  3. joeradza

joeradza FujiXspot Regular

Feb 22, 2013
    Dear Amin, Congratulations and good luck on xtogs. Just stumbled while on mu-43 today. Regards, Joe

• Like Like x 1
  4. spinyman

spinyman FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Valley Center,CA.
    Thank you Amin,for providing us Xers,a place to gather and gab,bitch and moan,and look at some nice pics also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Biro

Biro Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    So Amin, what is the traffic like to this site so far compared your other communities at this stage of development? Membership seems decent and the ranks are growing. How about general visitors?