Sony nex + Zenitar 16/2,8 fish eye

iaza

Here's my 2nd topic, NEX5 with zenitar fish eye, not much fish eye effect appear, 'coz this lens was designed for full frame/fim camera. Sharp lens in center, like other fish eye
DSC00812.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC00833.JPG

DSC00842.JPG

Big Size

laza, thanks for posting these photographs - if that is your son, he must be the apple of your eye! What a beautiful child. At that age, my daughter's hair was awfully short so forgive me if I'm wrong and it's your daughter.

Very nicely done. Did you already have this lens or did you decide to buy it for the NEX?

Thanks Wylie,
That's my son indeed. and he's my ultimate model :D Most of my pictures with different lenses must include him.
The zenitar is mine at that moment. I just sold it yesterday 'coz I need cash badly. I should find other one someday.
In fact, I owned 3 times. First time is M42 mount then PK Mount, and that px above taken with EF mount. The last one is sharpest.

laza, I'm very glad that most of your pictures must include your son, laza, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more! Although it's too bad you had to sell the lens, the fact that you've owned it 3 times already makes me feel less sad. I am sure if you miss it terribly, you'll find another in your future.

Nice set of images.

As you already had the lens, then good to see that you are making use of it. If you want a more pronounced fisheye effect, you could add barrel distortion using 'lens corrections' in your processing software.

As fisheye images, the 2nd and 3rd work better. They are sharp and CAs are well controlled but a wider lens would give a better fisheye effect on a cropped sensor camera.

Thanks for posting.

Back