Fuji Woohoo! Got my X100 yesterday!

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Hi everyone!! I am new here and just got my X100 yesterday.

After saving and drooling and saving and drooling, I finally took purchase of my new baby :)

I have a bucket load to learn but hey! That's what places like this are for :)

Here is one of the first photos I took using the Fuji, I think it's amazing already :)

My cat Tiger, I just love her eyes, she is over 14 years old now :)

6043590923_2c861613dd.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

• 6043590923_2c861613dd.jpg
    6043590923_2c861613dd.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 109
Congratulations! enjoy your new camera - since I got mine a couple of months ago I have brought it everywhere - my nikon gear only comes out for sport events now..

Welcome aboard...to the Forum and the X100 bandwagon. It's got a few folks rocking about on it, but there's always room for more smiling faces. Loving mine!!! Just sexed it up a bit today with the hood, A&A strap and Thumbs Up "Bug" softie....now she feels more like mine :cloud-9-039:

Welcome aboard...to the Forum and the X100 bandwagon. It's got a few folks rocking about on it, but there's always room for more smiling faces. Loving mine!!! Just sexed it up a bit today with the hood, A&A strap and Thumbs Up "Bug" softie....now she feels more like mine :cloud-9-039:

I ordered a nice soft release and a case yesterday for mine.

I would really like a nice leather strap in wither brown or red, just have to make my mind up :) and find a good place to get one.

Back