1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Trade my Fuji XE-1 for XM or XA?

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kevistopheles, Feb 19, 2015.

1. kevistopheles

kevistopheles FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 18, 2014
    Bellingham, WA
    Kevin
    I have a very lightly used Fuji XE1 that I bought from someone a few months back that had purchased it as a kit and only wanted the lens. It was unused when I got it. It has had a GGS screen protector since day one and sports a soft release, Match Technical ThumbsUp and a Fuji grip. I switched from a Sony NEX 5n and while I quite like the Fuji I am finding I much prefer a flip down screen to using an EVF with legacy lenses (which is all I use).

I have all the boxes, papers and accessories (most still wrapped). I can provide pictures. The camera is indistinguishable from new. I figure it has around 1500 shots on it.

I've done a trade like this in the past and it involves cross shipping. I'm game if you are. I have quite a lot of feedback on mu-43 as dixeyk and on eBay as twobaglimit. I would be open to either an XM or XA.

2. kevistopheles

kevistopheles FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 18, 2014
    Bellingham, WA
    Kevin
    WITHDRAWN

3. BobbyT

BobbyT Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0