Viewing images as a guest

Discussion in 'Site Information, Help, and Feedback' started by arrowood, Mar 10, 2013.

1. arrowood

arrowood FujiXspot Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    North West England
    Earlier today I viewed this forum on a friends computer so was not logged in. I noticed that I could not view some of the posted images.
    I have just checked again on my computer by logging out and the same thing happens.

e.g. the photo in post 15 on this page is only visible when I log in, https://www.fujixspot.com/showthread.php?265-W-NW-Color-Portraits/page2
    I'm using Windows 7 and have checked in Internet Explorer 10 and Firefox 19.0.2

2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Texas
    If you don't use an external image hosting service (Flickr, Smugmug, etc) then to see images uploaded to this websites server, you must be a member :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Now that's interesting and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I didn't know this - yet, I suppose it makes sense as we'd like people to become involved in the site itself.

4. arrowood

arrowood FujiXspot Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    North West England
    Thanks RT Pathfinder.

5. snkenai

snkenai FujiXspot Regular

Jan 31, 2013
    Campbellsville, KY
    Seems to me, if visitors can see the pictures, they may become more interested in participating in the forum. If, that is the idea of the forum.