VSCO Film 02 now supporting Fuji-X

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by bobbywise, May 2, 2013.

1. bobbywise

bobbywise FujiXspot Regular

Feb 15, 2013
    Nantes
    Robert Wisbey
  2. jloden

jloden FujiXspot Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    I got an email from them and decided what the heck, I'd give the 02 pack a try (recently picked up VSCO film 01). Too early to say for sure but I think I'm going to like some of these better than the Film 01 presets, particularly some of the Portra ones.

For anyone considering VSCO, I think the presets were worthwhile even if you *don't* use the film emulations, just for the general tools & tone presets it includes. There are some handy presets for contrast, fading, magenta/green shadows, skin tone fixes, sharpening, vignetting, and all kinds of other good stuff. I quite like the generic tone presets too for Fuji/Kodak colors without the full film emulation. I am finding myself using several of these presets regularly as jumping off points for more edits.

3. ean10775

ean10775 FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    Eric
    Out of the three packs, I've found at least so far I like 03 the best, which is not at all what I expected my preference to be. That said, I really only use the FP-100C +++ emulation and tweak it quite a bit at that.

4. drewbot

drewbot FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Toronto
    That was my favorite look in Alien Skin Expsoure. The VSCO one offers more options off the bat with less punch.

5. drewbot

drewbot FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Toronto