1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

Want to Buy: X-T2 black, possibly also grip and lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by tlovegrove, Mar 10, 2017.

1. tlovegrove

tlovegrove New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Mar 9, 2017
    Tim Lovegrove
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

X-T2 black, possibly also grip and lenses

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

In the next couple of weeks I'll be looking to purchase a used black X-T2 and possibly also the grip and some lenses. I'm most interested in the 27 2.8 and 60 2.4 right now, but other lenses could interest me as well.
    I also want an X-T20, but I don't think those are showing up on the used market yet.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tlovegrove

tlovegrove New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Mar 9, 2017
    Tim Lovegrove
  3. mrgooch

mrgooch FujiXspot Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 7, 2014
    Toms River NJ 08755
    I have one.

4. thomas000

thomas000 New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Dec 4, 2017
    Give away price . I am selling my Fujifilm XT-2 it was a gift new approximately few weeks ago this equipment is in mint condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything in this bundle, I really like this camera, but money is tight and can’t justify keeping it The camera is clear of any scuffs or scratches The following items are included (and as shown in picture) with the camera:

Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR

Fujifilm VBP-XT2 Vertical Power Booster Grip W/(2)additional Fujifilm lithium ION batteries

Fujifilm charging cord for Vertical Power Booster Wood Grip

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them

NOTE . Please Email me at ….. thomasmooree000@gmail.com only for additional details.

. Happy Bidding

Attached Files: