I finally pulled the trigger on a pre-order (via Amin's Amazon link) for the X100T. And it's been a long time coming as I've wanted one of the X100's from the very start. I was waiting to handle it in person but I've played with both the X100 and X100s before, so who was I kidding? I was also thinking about going for the X100s for $200 less. But I finally admited to myself that I do want the new upgrades. I'm hoping autofocus is improved as well but I can live with it as-is. For a while, I was wrestling with the option of going for the LX100. But, in the period since Photokina, I decided that while I really like the LX100, I'm prepared to wait it out, read all of the finalized reviews and (most importantly) see if the price drops in 9-12 months. As I wrote, i've longed for one of the X100's since the beginning but usually didn't have money for one or allowed the experience of others to cause me to hold off on purchasing. I figure if I don't get one of the X100's at this point, then it'll never happen. And that would be a shame. I consider this an early Christmas present - or maybe not even early. The camera isn't due for release until mid-November. Amazon indicates November 30 for availability. And I'm sure I'm way down on the list of pre-orders. I figure I'll be lucky to have it by Christmas. . I'm sure if I pre-ordered an LX100 at this point, I might get one one around the third shipment or so - maybe in early 2015. So I'm going with the camera I know I want. I've got other cameras to do whatever the X100T can't.