Micro 4/3 Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX Image Thread

Amin

Hall of Famer
Lets see some of our photos taken with the Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX series of cameras!

Here's a view from my car on the B.Q.E. to get things started:

3007203928_c264300cd2_b.jpg

D-LUX 4, ISO 80, f/4, 1/640s

:agree: Yes, I was driving, but traffic was very slow.

I think I'd love one, too, if I had one! Stunning image. Not only is it absolutely beautiful but the details, wonderful color and the way you've caught the light glinting off the edges there on the left...and the shadows... Superb. Thanks so much - and welcome!

Tom, that is fantastic. Really well done. Hopefully some more LX/D-LUX owners will soon join in the fun here!

Michael, Tom and Jacob - thank you all for adding to this thread!

I wish I'd been more aware of this camera when I first started to look into a "serious compact". Don't get me wrong - I like my E-PL1 a great deal...but there's something compelling about these two cameras - the Panasonic and Leica versions.

Keep adding here because I know I'm not the only one who's enjoying your photographs.(y)

I didn't see this tread when it first came up.

Beautiful image, Tom. I'm also impressed that you were able to make a "recent trip" to Isfahan. That's on my list (maybe near the very top) of places to visit, but I figure it's off limits with a western passport until things change there. Did you get in with a UK passport?

I love my LX-3 and am surprised no one has followed up this thread. So here is one from a recent trip to Isfahan:

View attachment 29362

Panasonic DMC-LX3, f/2.8 @ 12.8 mm, 1/50, ISO 400.

Back