Woo Hoo! - Score "1" For the Little Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by RT_Panther, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RT_Panther

RT_Panther FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Texas
    Well guess what?
    My local brick n' mortar camera store just started carrying Fuji products. What I find that's so refreshing about this little outpost is that they also have the following in stock!
    - X100s
    - XM1
    - X20
    - 27mm ƒ2.8
    - 55-210
    - 18mm ƒ2.0

"Kudos" to the regional Fuji sales reps that also take care of the "little folks" :clap2:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Gary

Gary FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2013
    SoCal
    Gary
  3. Greyelm

Greyelm FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    S.London, England
    Malcolm
    That's good news. Here's hoping the local shop can compete with the online suppliers.

BTW. It would help if you could add your location to your profile so we have an idea where the store is located.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    That's great, RT - and yes, it would be helpful if you could at least give us your basic location...west of the Rockies, north of the Susquehanna.

I much prefer to buy things from small businesses - even better if they're local or close to it. That said, it is difficult if the cost savings are big... Big being a relative term. Now that I've moved to the country, I'd have to go pretty far to find a local camera store, alas.

5. jloden

jloden FujiXspot Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Nice, always cool when a local shop is available.

I was surprised when we went into Banff Photography (located in the town of Banff in Banff National Park, Albert Canada, naturally enough) to find they had a bunch of Fuji gear, including the X-M1, in stock. First time I got to see one in person and it was in a camera shop in the middle of a national park. Go figure!

6. RT_Panther

RT_Panther FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Texas
    San Antonio, Texas ;)

• Like Like x 1