X-Pert Corner TOC

Discussion in 'Coffee with Rico Pfirstinger, Fuji X-Pert' started by flysurfer, Mar 28, 2013.

1. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
  2. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    FYI: Tomorrow's XPC will be "Using the X100S", a collection of practical hints and tips to make the most out of your new X100S camera, similar to last week's "Using the X20" article.

3. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
  4. taz98spin

taz98spin FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    New York, NY
    TAZ

Thanks for the new post over at Fuji Rumors!
    I read it 1st thing in the morning.

Makes me happy that I glad I picked up the Voigtlander 75/1.8 lens!

Can you share more photos taken with the Voigtlander lens?! :)

5. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    There are more images in my XPro1/X-E1 Flickr sets.

6. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    I've updated the TOC in the OP.

7. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Another update to add the article about Aperture RAW processing for X-Trans and EXR sensors.

8. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Added a new article on Remote Shutter Control for X Series Cameras.

9. CaptZoom

CaptZoom FujiXspot Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    Thank you for the compilation.

10. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    I have updated the TOC with new articles about Zeiss Touit and the X-M1. As usual, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

11. taz98spin

taz98spin FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    New York, NY
    TAZ
    Hate to admit this, but after reading your article, I might consider picking up the X-M1 and selling off all my m43 gear!

Thanks once again for the great article! :)

12. Armanius

Armanius FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Texas
    Muttley
    Rico, the X-Pert Corner write ups are awesome!! Thanks for all the hard work.

• Like Like x 1
  13. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
  14. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Rico, thank you so much for this article! I found your detailed descriptions with photos very interesting and, as always, I love your sense of humor. This does sound to me like a very good camera set up. I'd like to quote you here, if I may
    You've packed a great deal of information into this article and I'll definitely be rereading and looking at all the pictures. I had to laugh here:
    Luckily for me, I don't need that stuff to keep me alive.:wink_old:

Your write up about the face detection use, OIS+MOTION mode and DR Auto was really helpful to read... The whole article is well worth reading for anyone considering buying one of the Fuji X interchangeable lens bodies. Frankly, as a confirmed X100 lover, this camera does appeal to me - you were right.

I'm sure I'll come up with some questions as more time goes by - meanwhile many thanks for sharing your review here with us!

15. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
  16. pniev

pniev FujiXspot Veteran

May 13, 2013
    Thanks for your article, Rico. Clear and informative. I am also beginning to understand that both cameras may target different buyer groups.
    I am afraid I am partly guilty of holding you from using a production x-m1. I will attend the oct.12 workshop in The Hague. And I am looking forward to it!
    Thanks again,
    Peter

• Like Like x 1
  17. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    No worries, my PP X-M1 is doing fine. There are always different stages of pre-production maturity, as long as the hardware isn't flawed, using the latest firmware will usually elevate PP cameras to production standard. However, you can never be totally sure. That said, even production cameras and lenses differ, there are always good, better, worse or even bad copies.

• Like Like x 1
  18. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    Just wanted to drop in some props for the X-E1 / X-PRO1 book. It's up on iBooks now and I bought it this morning. Well worth the price and I've already picked up some very useful tips. Nice work.

• Like Like x 2