Expired Olympus EP-3 twin lens kit with VF2 (AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
On offer is a Like New condition Olympus PEN EP3 kit. Only done around 200 shutters, LCD cover from day dot, and the metal and skin are blemish free.

The kit includes:
  • Olympus PEN E-P3 silver body (genuine Australian stock - not grey import)
  • Olympus VF-2 (silver)
  • Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R lens (silver)
  • Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 40-150mm f4-5.6 II R lens (silver)
  • Genuine Aki-Asahi leatherette skin (fitted)
  • 2x Olympus Li-ion Battery BLS-1/BLS-5
As well as the charger, cables, strap, manuals, CD and all paperwork shipped to you in the original boxes.

Asking AUD1045 (net)
Paid close to AUD1500 a month or so ago and she doesn't look any different.

NB: It's all-in at this stage and I'm not splitting the package or queuing folks up for parts yet.

View attachment 45047
Pen face on... by stillshunter, on Flickr

View attachment 45048
...pen from behind by stillshunter, on Flickr

Reactions: BBW
That's a sweet looking kit!
...and she feels great in-hand too. Love the build quality and confident weight of this camera. I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here but those Aki Asahi skins are simply brilliant.(y) Just the right amount of grip, so much so the additional screw-on 'bulge' made its way back into the box after application as the skin alone is just the ticket.

Do you take PayPal Mark? I'm in SA and very interested :)
PM sent

BB?! :eek: No, I can't believe that :tongue:

Now Pavel I cannot confirm or deny your suspicion. :sorry: But jeez it aint half fun holding onto the secret - got to get me a trench coat, a hat and some dark glasses just to slip into the role properly :jedi:...sorry but it's the closest emoticon we have available.

You guys are nuts!:D

Congrats, Mark and congrats to the lucky person who got this set up! It wasn't me but I surely would have loved it!

OK, now Mark - over to you to close the thread.;)

Well the dust has settled on this sale, but before it's closed for good - and because we don't have the ability to leave feedback on individual profiles :( - I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the buyer thekeddi.

For anyone who is lucky enough to deal with this member in the future - as a very happy seller - I cannot recommend her highly enough. Such a smooth transaction; with super-fast payment and excellent communication throughout the sale, despatch and receipt. An absolute pleasure to do business with.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back