X100s in Camden town

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by jimmy1, Feb 18, 2014.

1. jimmy1

jimmy1 FujiXspot Regular

Jan 27, 2014
    Visited Camden town on Sunday, for those not aware the streets are bustling at weekends as they have a market which I thought would be a great place to take my new x100s.
    Top one is raw with lr the rest are ooc jpegs.

View attachment 18827
    Camden Market.jpg by James_Y, on Flickr

View attachment 18828
    Camden Town by James_Y, on Flickr

View attachment 18829
    Grafitti.jpg by James_Y, on Flickr

Walked past some kind of photoshoot in primrose hill and took this quick shot, Not sure what it was for.
    View attachment 18830
    Primrose Hill by James_Y, on Flickr

• Like Like x 7
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Very nice - and they really show their stuff when one clicks through to see them larger. Congrats on that new X100s!

3. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Nice set James,

We have visited Camden Lock twice and I agree, it is a great place for people/street photos and I would encourage any budding street enthusiasts to visit if they are able, I found everyone friendly and laid back and quite happy to be photographed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jimmy1

jimmy1 FujiXspot Regular

Jan 27, 2014
    Rather than start a new thread, i thought i would pop some more pictures up of a trip to Southbank and St Paul's on Saturday.

Most are SOOC jpegs with some minor adjustments - the sunset over St Paul's is RAW as i needed to pull up the shadows. Starting to get more familiar with it now and comfortable with how i have it set up etc.

Blue hour.
    20140301-DSCF0364.
    sunset st pauls.
    Skate2.

• Like Like x 4
  5. romi.gilles

romi.gilles FujiXspot Top Veteran

May 17, 2013
    back in Crooklyn
    at first i thought Camden, NJ. i'd never want to have my gear out anywhere there. lol

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

• Like Like x 2
  6. MBBinVT

MBBinVT FujiXspot Rookie

Jul 7, 2013
    Vermont
    Mark
    Lovely shots. Makes me wish I were in London again. Particularly like the shots with St. Paul's in them. Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1