X100S Street Photography

Discussion in 'Fuji X100, X100S, and X100T' started by Brian Kraft, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Brian Kraft

Brian Kraft FujiXspot Rookie

Feb 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  2. bobbywise

bobbywise FujiXspot Regular

Feb 15, 2013
    Nantes
    Robert Wisbey
    You lucky man !
    Awesome composition :D

3. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Nice set of images here, the coloured images are very contrasty with lots of punch but the B&W ones look a little flat to me - were they shot as B&W in camera or are the converted from col Jpegs?

Either way, I for one am hoping it proves to be a viable alternative to the X100 as I am considering swapping my X100 for the X100s at the end of this year.

I also agree that the camera is a superb camera for landscape, street, general "always with you" - well done Fuji and thank you Brian for sharing your images & experiences so far.......oh, and for making me jealous!!

4. Jules

Jules FujiXspot Rookie

Thanks for sharing Brian, these are fantastic. Some of the moments and facial expressions are just timed so perfectly. And it's great to see some street shots in colour too.

5. ggweci

ggweci FujiXspot Rookie

Excellent series Brian. Shows the quality of the X100S, but more so the talent of the photographer.

6. Brian Kraft

Feb 3, 2013
    All my shots are from jpeg files with all the default settings left alone. Anything seen as "flat" or whatever is just my own PP. Just my own artistic choice. The camera provides nice contrast.

7. Brian Kraft

Feb 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 1