X20 stock update - UK

Discussion in 'Fuji X10, X20, X30, XF1, and X-S1' started by theoldsmithy, Mar 8, 2013.

1. theoldsmithy

theoldsmithy FujiXspot Regular

Feb 4, 2013
    Herefordshire, England
    Martin Connolly
    Just been told by the dealer (Fujizone.co.uk) that they will receive stock at the end of next week, so I will be waiting probably another 10 days to get mine...:(

2. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Martin,

What is the current pricing in the UK - still around the £450 mark?

3. theoldsmithy

Feb 4, 2013
    Herefordshire, England
    Martin Connolly
    There is one seller offering it for £450, but I don't trust them - when I look at their address it seems to be a cottage in deepest North Wales! Most other dealers are at £499 or above. I'm getting a bundle with a leather case, spare battery, high-speed SD card and 3-year warranty for £549.

4. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Nice one Martin, hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing the results.

5. theoldsmithy

Feb 4, 2013
    Herefordshire, England
    Martin Connolly
    Yep, really getting tired of just reading about the X20, I want to get on and use it. I see all kinds of good potential images every day but have nothing to capture them with...very frustrating.

6. Richard

Richard FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    That sounds like a good offer, Martin. I'm not looking to buy a leather case, otherwise I'd be asking you for the name of the dealer.

I suspect I'll be buying from Amazon when the time comes, they make it so darn easy ...

-R

Edit: Just noticed that you told us that the dealer is Fujizone.co.uk in your first post.

7. arrowood

arrowood FujiXspot Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    North West England
    UK Digital have X20s on their website for pre-order priced at £469. They haven't got a release date listed yet though. I've bought equipment from them several times with no problems.

8. dannykap

dannykap New to FujiXspot

Mar 11, 2013
    So has anyone managed to find the x20 in stock in the UK yet?

9. nippa

nippa FujiXspot Regular

Feb 26, 2013
    Cheshire UK
    Dennis
    John Lewis expect a large shipment from Fuji at the start of April.
    The salesman told me that they are hoping for X20 and possibly X100s to be included.