1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED XPro1 + case for X100s | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by donlaw, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donlaw

donlaw FujiXspot Regular

0   0   0

Feb 9, 2013
    Texas
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> XPro1 + case for X100s
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> May be a long shot since the X100s is only now becoming available.

Second owner, I picked up this Xpro1 body on FM. It has been lightly used. Less than 600 shots.
    Comes with boxes, and everything that is supplied with the camera + three batteries. Cosmetics are great except for two very small scratches on the screen. Barely noticeable. They were there when I got the camera.
    All functions perfectly.
    Also will include a Fuji black leather case too.
    Consider the set worth $1,000 so will pay $300 difference for a similar condition X100s
    Difference will be paid via paypal or personal check. No compensation for paypal fees.
    Shipping paid by each party.
    Why? I like the size and features of the X100 and would like to upgrade + I find for interchangeable lenses cameras, I prefer the Olympus OMD.
    If no trade is offered, I would considering selling this set.
    </br>References</br> donlaw on ebay
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.