Yes, I am in!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Hyubie, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Hyubie

Hyubie FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Weymouth, MA
    Hello,

Nice to see familiar <s>faces</s> names in here. I think (think being the operative word) I've finally decided that I'm going with m43 and probably the X20.

I've always loved what I got from the X10 when I had it, but at that time I didn't have an idea how to work with two cameras (the other being an m43) so I let it go. After going through various trials and errors with a few different systems I think I have a fairly good idea when to use which, so here' hoping the X20 drops on my mail soon. :D Looking forward to all you early adopters and your impressions/image samples. Again, I probably will bite on the X20 eventually, but not before stewing in your creative outputs. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

Stew in our creative outputs? That sounds a bit...fecal. I'd much rather you stew in my creative juices. ;)...welcome to the party Hyubie.

I use an X10 paired up with my NEX and I think it's a great companion camera. So good in fact that I find myself taking it out more and more. There are a lot of great samples here to look through for the X10 and I should think the X20 will be equally nice.

3. Hyubie

Hyubie FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Weymouth, MA
    Funny - I deliberately avoided the term "creative juices" for the exact reason you said. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Hey there! fancy meeting you here :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT